- Specifically cut to size for a perfect fit
- Manufactured from high quality clear polyurethane
- Enables rider to maintain stable body position
- Designed to assist in better bike control
- Created to help relieve rider fatigue
- Eazi-Grip Tank Grip Performance, Triumph
675/765 Street Triple 13-Current
We would strongly recommend that on a black tank, a black tank grip should be used as there is a slight ice blue tone that appears on a black tank. This is due to developing our clear tank grip to have a crystal-clear appearance on a white tank.
Eazi-Grip™ tank grips feature a unique non-abrasive surface that provides high levels of grip helping to reduce rider fatigue and movement under hard braking whilst cornering. Increased leg grip reduces pressure on wrists and shoulders allowing for more control with your arms whilst reducing the risks of getting arm pump. Also helps to maintain body positioning mid corner. Polyurethane grips are the ideal choice for track days and racing, whilst our Silicone Series is ideal for grand touring and commuting.
The ‘Pro’ series tank grip is a polyurethane grip that features a low profile circular embossed pattern with a sleek and dynamic profile that allows greater rider movement on the bike. Available in Black or Clear.
|Dimensions||10 x 23 x 0.19 cm|